The best types of brushes for acrylic paints have synthetic bristles, but that by no means narrows down the options. I have gone through a lot of different sets over the years, and seven different sets stood out to me the most that I will always remember them.
1. Komina Acrylic Paint Brush Set of 15
I have found that this are the best ones to get for someone who is new to painting. Not only does the set give a large variety to choose from when painting, it is also very affordable even with their being so many size and type options within the set.
- Wide Range of Brushes
- Different Sizes of Brushes
- Protective Carrying Case
- Too Simple for Professionals
2. Dainayw Paint Brushes, Acrylic Paint Brush Set of 12
This set has almost all of the different kinds one would need for professional painting, and it is very affordable. The thing I learned though early on is that cheap definitely means low quality as these ones did not last long with constant use.
- Most Types of Brushes Included
- Good Quality
- Not Very Durable
- Hard to Clean Without Damaging
3. Artbrush Tower 24 Piece Acrylic Paint Brush Set
This is one of the best sets I found for giving all of the different possible types of brushes that I might need for painting. The price is not as cheap as the one above, but it is still very affordable for the number of brushes offered.
- Well Priced for Large Quantity
- Freedom of Choice for Size and Type
- Fair Durability
- Not Professonally Durable
- Small Handle
4. D’Artisan Paint Brush Set of 15 for Acrylic, Watercolour and, Oil Painting
This is one of the best sets I would recommend for a professional that is looking for a good verity of brushes. They are made to be very durable, and they are still cheap enough to be used by hobbyist.
- Durable Design
- Range of Brush Options
- Durable and Compact Storage Case
- Caters to Professionals
- High Price
5. Adi’s Art Pro Paint Brush Set of 10 for Acrylic Paint
This is a nice professional set of brushes that are reasonably priced. They are not as cheap as some sets though because they are made for professionals. I love the excellent quality and durablilty that can be found in this set.
- Excellent Quality
- Easy to Clean
- Brush Container
- Use for Almost Any Paint
- Larger Sets at Same Price
6. Decospark Acrylic Paint Set with Three Fan Brushes
When I bought a set for a young cousin of mine that wanted to get into painting, this is the set I bought. It is a detailed set made just for people who are beginning in the field of painting and want to use acrylic paints. Now, I also bought additional brushes because this set only has three brushes included.
- Excellent for Beginners
- Different Types Included
- Full Set of Tools
- Only Three Brushes
7. Artist Specialty Shop Set of Artist Paint Brushes
This is a great set if the type of brush wanted is filbert as that is what this set contains. I bought this set because I like using filbert brushes for details, but it is definitely not a set I use on its own since it is only one kind of brush.
- Excellent Qualty
- Soft Strokes
- Range of Filbert Brushes
- Cleans Easily
- Only One Type of Brush
- No Wireless